Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bridesmaid's Dress Deal or No Deal?

I accomplished a lot today.  After searching a trillion websites for the perfect bridesmaids dresses, I finally found a few in my wedding color that will look great on all the ladies and that will compliment my dress!  Now the price... is a little... uhh... high.  But, all of the dresses I saw that were about $60 less, looked $200 less!!!  I spent the majority of the day checking different websites to see if I could find the discounted version of the dress somewhere... and let's just say, I thought the discounted prices were the friggin' designer prices. 

Another concern of mine besides the price, is that the stores may run out of selling them.  After looking on the designer's website I decided to see which stores near my bridesmaids carried the designer and the style.  What I learned today... Don't trust those websites.  I mean really, I literally called 20 stores that were listed as carriers of the dresses.  Maybe 4 had 1 out of the 3 dresses and 1 store carried all of them.  What the heck?!  I'm gonna need them to do some updating.  I will be calling the main line tomorrow to see what the problem is...

On that daily note.  I'm out of here.  May step away from the planning tomorrow.  Got some outside things I need to take care of like... sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment