Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Anorexic Vision

Okay... so the working out begins TODAY!  I have been killing the junk food.  Doughnuts, pound cake, berry cake, strawberry ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, salty Lays potato chips, french fries, fried chicken, fried fish, Cheetos, Spicy Doritoes... and that's just to name a few...

The sweets got a hold on me...
www.halfpastawesome.com
 
It's always that one unintentional act of awareness that triggers my motivation to work out.  This act just so happens to be Danny's cousin tagging me in a photo of Danny and I on Facebook.  Now, most people will probably look at the photo and say, "Aw, they look so cute..."  But, I look at the photo and say, "Aaah!!! Look at my fat arms!

Okay, please, don't try to convince me otherwise... I don't want to hear it.  This is it!  This is my only motivation... If this doesn't help me... I will go out right now and buy a gallon of cookies and cream ice cream and probably eat all of it tonight!  I'll do it I tell ya!  Don't tempt me... Just let me sulk in the vision of an exaggerated over-the-top anorexic!  Thank you... *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment